My Experience
My experience
Me and my partner adopted two little boys and it was
anything but a smooth process. I am also an adoption social worker, supporting
children and adopted families. Being an adoptive parent and working in adoption
gives me a unique perspective on adoption but by no means makes me an expert.
This blog is not the Oracle of adoption or the
answer to all your problems. This is my advice based on my opinions, experience
and training.
We had a varied experience of adoption. Mostly good
but also some of the most challenging moments I have ever been through. You
need to be strong and ready to make such a commitment.
I’m new to this blogging thing and this blog is a
work in progress, therefore constructive feedback is most definitely welcome.
Also, if anyone has hints or tips about blogging I would appreciate that.
Comments
Post a Comment